Everyone needs to stop and ask for directions at some time. On this page, you’ll find directions to the most common AMSA haunts.
AMSA’s new office will be open soon!
Going down the hill from Newell Drive is the easiest way to find the HPNP auditorium.
1. On Newell, head down the hill towards Shands.
2. On your right, you’ll see the Ben Hill Griffin, Jr. building.
3. Turn right and walk straight until you see a large statue on your right
4. Passed the statue, will be a covered walkway, turn right into that walk way and enter through the doors.
5. There should be a large set of stairs in front of you, take those up to the second floor and enter the doors that are straight in front of you.
The MSB Auditorium is one of the possible meeting locations. It is located down the hill at Shands. Going down the hill from Newell Drive is the easiest way to find the MSB.
1. Head down the hill towards Shands. You’ll see the large Ben Hill Griffin, Jr. building.
2. Walk through here and head towards the large fountain that comes out of the ground (sometimes it’s on, sometimes it’s off).
3. By now you should see a large set of stairs with grassy patches and trees. Go up these stairs and through the double doors.
4. Once inside, head to your right until you’re in the atrium. There is a coffee cart.
5. To your right (opposite the hallway that the food court is down) will be a set of stairs. Go up these stairs, and the MSB will be on your right.