Intramurals are the perfect opportunity to meet your fellow AMSA members, so come on out and play! If you’d like to join one (or all!) of our teams, here’s how you can register.
Feel free to contact any of the Sports and Preventative Medicine directors (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
1. Go to this page on the RecSports website and login using your Gatorlink username/password.
2. Click on the “Intramurals” tab at the top.
3. Click on the “Intramural Sports – IM Leagues” banner in the middle of the page. You will be sent to the IM Leagues website.
4. On the IM leagues website, click the “University of Florida” tab at the top.
5. Under the current semester category, click on the sport and division you would like to play (for example, under Outdoor Soccer click “Co-Rec Recreational”).
6. Find the UF Premed AMSA team and click the “Join team” button.
7. Show up at game time!